twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Bloody Love

I was bored. The music was pumping. The drinks were flowing. I stood in front of the bar, running my eyes over the couples’ slow dancing. And then I saw her… And she was dressed to kill

“Ashna”… A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. She is both. .Cheerful, vivacious, exotically beautiful. She had beautiful brown almond shaped eyes, dark auburn hair and every time she smiled one cud see her dimple on her right cheek,
He was drunk. They both were. They had sense left at their bottom. But they were together… and that’s the thing which left me in agony, hatred. And as they tottered forth through the floor to the front door, I felt dejected. Tonight, I will have to follow them.

It was not destined to her, as she reminded of old days. I and this girl, used to be something more than just best friends. We loved each other. We were living in the same apartment building, on the same floor. Back then there were four of us, and we got along well. We would always eat dinner together, watch movies, and sometimes go camping. We were more like a family, but I didn't know I would end up falling in love with the only girl of the four. Maybe it was during the last year of college, having living together for two years, we developed deep feelings for each other. After I graduated I went back home, and she stayed for one more year to finish school.

Now there was someone else to play with .someone else to fall in her trap. Someone foolish enough to trust her. I was foolish .Days passed, and it’s became a pain. Dejected feeling …left in the dark to rot lastly, today, the climax has come. She has chosen her path of lust and disgraces to leave pain were ever she goes, and I have also chosen a path for her – a path for all of them. The three sides of the triangle are going to have the same destiny, tonight.

It was the lake nearby I reached following them.

I remember the day when we last spoke I was just sitting on the benches looking like I wanted to leave. She went to the big oak tree and she was looking for something. I knew she was looking for what we wrote on that tree with a silver ink pen half a year ago. If I remember it right, it said, "Chris and Susan was here, Chris had tea and Susan was drinking hot chocolate. Hope Chris and Susan would always remember this day, always loving each other, forever." She was looking around for quite a while, and then she came back
She said, "Ajay, I can't find it, it's not there anymore."
I felt so sour inside; there was a stream of pain, flowing into my heart, the kind of pain I've never felt before

I remember I closed the gate that would separate me from her forever. I stood by the car, staring in the dark window, at the first love in my life, also the last one, walking out of my life. The car started, driving into the street. Finally I couldn't hold my sorrow and the twist in my heart any longer, waving my arms rapidly chasing after the taxi, because I knew, this would be the last time I see her. I wanted to tell her I still love her, I wanted to tell her to stay, I wanted to tell her so much, but the taxi had already turned in the corner. Warm tears kept falling down my face, blended with the cold rain drops. I was cold, not because of the rain. I was cold inside. The truth that she never loved me hurt the most.
Just next to the lake, the couple sat on a bench, unknowingly that just ten feet after them someone was standing with a 9 mm pistol in his hand. And then what next? Two shots from point blank range and all the happy dreams of them shattered within a moment beside a heavenly lake.
The dark water of the lake remained stagnant till its deep, where traces of life found their way somewhere.

I was crying silently. I had to kill the person whom I loved. But once I  had chosen this path, there was no stepping back. I stood up wiping her tears. Holding the gun beside her ear, as tears rolled down her eyes again.


“The debt that all men pay.”  Love…
A shattering sound and there ends another love story .As the December wind had stopped blowing, the farthest fraction of the city remained silent, and dark. The lone long trees and the night fog kept them mysterious. The lake was covered by a thick layer of fog. The silence was on. The city was in their sleep, for some the sleep was forever.


As the growing moon started hovering up in the lone sky, the three bodies remained still in the park beside the freezing lake,  






Betrayed love ……

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awesum yaar....
gr8 writings buddy.......
but does ths signify ur lyf...????

Ajay Ramanthan said...

nope bt i wish i can kill my ex-gf i hav learned to move on

Tushar Bhitre said...

Sexy Story yaar ... keep it up ... Great Imaginations ...

Ajay Ramanthan said...

@ginger tanx re

Post a Comment