twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Scattered notes 2

Most of the time I weep for someone,
who is a no one..
Friends call me loser.
I have loved and lost and loved and lost.


 i messaged her "fuck yourself ".
Maybe i shouldn't have....I couldn't control my emotions ...
I didn't mean it.
I just wanted her by my side forever.
thinking for asking sorry !!


Life is painful, dejected and lonely.She still has the chance to come back
.Hit the road hard, when you still have the light.

 Feel a strange connection to Jaganshi Hiei .strangely Odd 



"I learned that I can not demand the love from anyone . I can only give reasons to like me and have patience for rest of my life to do the rest " - William Shakespeare..

 

I feel like a dead person . Pain is the only thing that reminds me of the truth !

I messaged her that "I m sorry"
Wrote all i thought.What i felt. What i was going through

i learned tht "You are responsible for your life. You can't keep blaming somebody else for your 
dysfunction.Life is really about moving on "


I M SORRY !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment