twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

A Romanatic Letter

Dear  Neha,


I miss you.  I want to be with you and hold you. I want to move my hand through your hair. I want to gently touch your face and cup your cheek in my hand as I look into your beautiful blue eyes.  I want to snuggle and cuddle with you, to just be close to you.  I want to rub your leg and stare across the couch as we talk of our feelings for one another.  I want to hold your hand across the table at a restaurant. I want you to feel my heart beats. I want to feel your shallow hot breaths in my face. I want to feel your pulse vibrating through my heart.I want to romance you.  I want you to know how beautiful you are in my eyes.  I want you to know how much I cherish and adore you.  I want to give my heart to you.  I want your heart, I want it all.



With fond affection and longing thoughts
Ajay Ramanathan  




0 comments:

Post a Comment